Monday, July 6, 2009

Sharing Fonts

OKAY Ladies...If you are anything like me...I LOVE new Fonts and I have found one WEBSITE that Has the BEST fonts and guess WHAT?????!!!!! "IT'S FREE"!!!
YES, YOU HEARD ME....."FREE"!!!!
If you have SCAL (sure cuts a lot) This website is AWESOME!!! for that...
IT has Mickey Mouse font, 4th of July font, and so much more.....
I have NOT purchased SCAL and I'm not sure how it works, but from what I heard it is suppose to cut what ever font you have in your PC...soooooooooooooo, I'm thinking in investing, what cha' think????
Go to the website::: http://www.fontspace.com/ and let me know what cha' think...
If you know anything about SCAL let me know about it....
I love sharing and thought this one was a definite sharing one... ;-)

P.S....I forget to mention..if you need help downloading the font, let me know....I will be more than happy to help you...

No comments: