Friday, August 7, 2009

SPCC Challenge #9

Hey Chicas...I just finished my SPCC #9...I finally got my SU cardstock and I was able to have three out of four colors this week..yah for me!! lol... I need to purchase some more cardstock..Maybe I need to become a SU demo...wha cha think Sammye JO???? lol

Okay, so.....Here is my fun card, I tired something different, I used a bow tech that I use a lot on my invitations...it's fun and easy, If you would like to know, ask, I will tell the secret..lol

I also used some choco paper embossed by my girl Sammye Jo over at 62 Cards, I don't have the cuttlebug so she hooks me up with some for a GREAT price....check it out if you need some embossed paper...

Maybe Santa will be nice to me this year....lol

I bought some stamps online, they are okay, they were a little hard to work with, I need to get used to them, but they were a really good price....can't turn that down..lol

The cutout is from my accent essentials cartridge from the bug...


Okay so here is the card..........Hope U like!! xoxoxoxoxox Cristina







No comments: